Scouting provides adventure-based programmes for young people between the ages of 6 and 25 years old throughout the City of Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire and North and South Lanarkshire.
We believe that through adventure we challenge individuals so that they learn and experience new things that enrich their lives.
Scouting exists to actively engage and support young people in their personal development, empowering them to make a positive contribution to society
Scouting takes place when young people, in partnership with adults, work together based on the values of Scouting and:
- enjoy what they are doing and have fun
- take part in activities indoors and outdoors
- learn by doing
- share in spiritual reflection
- take responsibility and make choices
- undertake new and challenging activities
- make and live by their Promise