Admin Assistant - Recruitment
11th March 2022
*Applications closed 18th March 2022*
Clyde Scouts are looking for an Admin Assistant to join the team at our Regional Office.
We are looking for a responsible Admin Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The Administrative Assistant will support the Regional staff and volunteers by assisting in daily office needs, supporting the Chief Operating Officer and managing our Charity’s general administrative activities.
Key qualities include being an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience working in a similar role. Practical experience of working with office365 products and quick at learning new systems is expected.
Having an understanding of the aims and ethos of the Scout Movement as well as basic social media skills is desirable.
Main tasks of role:
- Core administrative support by means of word processing, filing, printing, photocopying, laminating etc.
- Responding to enquiries from multiple sources: telephone, website, email and social media.
- Managing Regional Calendar and issuing invites and support information.
- Support the Region’s fundraising efforts by answering enquiries, sending out fundraising collateral and keeping records of fundraising amounts
- Issuing reminders to managers for monthly management reports, collating and issuing to General Purposes sub Committee members.
- Establish and maintain a clear and robust filing and retention system in line with Charity policy and GDPR.
- Support and maintain the HR records securely
- Ad-hoc finance support including: petty cash counts and meter readings.
- Maintain a clear desk policy, ensure the reception is maintained in a clean and tidy manner with light housekeeping.
- Update Charity website and social media platforms as required.
- Any other such reasonable duties as required by the Chief Operating Officer.
For more information on the role, please click here.
We would love to receive your application as well as a supporting statement as to why you are best suited to the role.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org