ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
18th November 2015, 19:30 - 21:00
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Clyde Regional
Scout Council will take place on Wednesday 18th November 2015, at
7.30pm in Renfield St. Stephen’s Church Centre, 260 Bath Street,
Glasgow, G2 4HZ.
Papers for the meeting are being posted today to all members of the Council (using the information available from Compass reports) as follows:
- The President and Vice Presidents.
- The Regional Chairman, Regional Vice Chairman, Regional Secretary and Regional Treasurer.
- The Regional Commissioner, Assistant Regional Commissioners and Regional Advisers.
- District Commissioners, District Chairmen and Group Scout Leaders in the Region.
- Two named representatives of each District Scout Council in the Region.
- District Youth Representatives who are members of The Scottish Council The Scout Association.
- The Chief Commissioner of Scotland and the Chairman of the Board of The Scottish Council The Scout Association.
- Any persons elected or re-elected annually by the RSC on the recommendation of the Regional Commissioner and the Regional Executive Committee.
Those who are not members of the Regional Scout Council are also welcome to attend the meeting.
Click here to read a copy of the agenda.